ADVERTISING SALES CO-ORDINATOR
This role is responsible for co-ordinating the implementation of the sales strategy with a key focus on Film Advertising, Film Talker Screening and Brand Partnership advertising revenues. To support in the development of innovative and profitable revenue streams; initiatives to optimise business assets and extending the business into new and lucrative areas of revenue generation while maintaining and improving all existing revenue streams.
Assist in the implementation of best practice through adhering to service levels (SLA’s) and enquiry response times whilst exceeding client expectations
Develop and maintain strong professional client relationships through excellent Account Management
– Ensure the delivery of the sales plan by effective co-ordination of key distributor sales campaigns and projects whilst growing relationships with existing film distributor contacts and 3rd parties
– Ensure the delivery of the DCM advertising revenue by establishing, growing and maintaining client relationships by working on campaign briefs with our partner DCM.
– Achieving and exceeding monthly and quarterly sales and activity targets set
– Supporting the Distributor Account Manager and Sales Manager with developing and assisting the selling of Annual Media Packages ,Talker and Partnership screening packages to film distributors and 3rd Party brand partnership campaigns. Co-ordinate all after-sales activity with a view to ensuring repeat business
Be able to generate and attend appointments for the purpose of presenting ODEON’s facilities / assets to film distribution and relevant agencies/partners
– Produce weekly and monthly sales reports including weekly forecasts and confirmed sales for the Senior Team
– Liaising between distribution/ design agencies and web/ email/ magazine teams to deliver digital creative assets to deadline
– Liaising with external physical media providers (Delta, Saturn, DCM) to fulfil In Cinema advertising campaigns (gift card skins, popcorn boxes, canvasses, etc)
– Liaising with Central Operations to ensure In Cinema campaigns are communicated to cinemas via internal communication channels
– Performance reporting and campaign round-ups
– A minimum of 3 years sales experience and detailed working knowledge gained in a sales account management role. A proven history of successful sales and lead-generation and lead-conversion is essential. Knowledge of ambient media-buying and media sales is desirable.
– Multi-channel marketing knowledge and a good understanding of physical and digital media, with a commercial and client-centric approach to work
– Excellent time-management, organisational skills and attention to detail are of a high priority for this role
– Self motivated and expects a high standard of performance and needs to achieve high quality work for own self esteem. Entrepreneurial flair and a “natural sales ability” are pre-requisites for the job holder.
– Experience of working within a team and is willing to participate as a member of the team.
– Good numerical and analytic skills ensuring the ability to commercially evaluate activity with a view for constant improvement is a must
The jobholder must have a proven track record of excellent negotiation skills and an ability to drive sales and grow profitability. A demonstration of commercial impact on business is required
A knowledge of film is desirable but an interest in film and the cinema going experience is essential as is the ability to use this knowledge to maximise box office gross profit
Living Our Values
Fun & Passion: I champion our brand, both at work and in my personal life/When times are hard and we’re busy, I remain cheerful and upbeat
Quality & Service: I’m curious about data and trends in our business, actively seeking out interesting reports and making decisions based on the latest data/I’m excited about trying out new ideas to make things better
Co-operation & Accountability: I take responsibility for my performance and development / I go the extra mile to make sure my team achieves its targets
Trust & Respect: I value diversity and the way it benefits our company / I treat my colleagues and clients in the way I like to be treated
I keep the promises I make to clients and colleagues/I’m open, honest and use my common sense to deal with client issues
Strategic Leadership: I encourage my team to identify cross-selling opportunities that help maximise revenue and to make them happen/I understand our local customer base, market and competition, and use this knowledge to create new opportunities for our guests
Inspirational Leadership: I focus on agreeing what’s required and helping my team to achieve goals/I am optimistic and maintain a positive outlook in challenging times
Dependent on experience
Support Office, London